Skip to main content

Time For An Update!

   Sorry for the absence, I was having computer problems. Alberta, Martina, Albert, and Pete Moss are now gone. I have been recently think about what I can do to improve my flock. One of the things I've decided is to change rams. Tank is a GOOD ram, but I am looking for something with a little finer of a fleece. I have nothing bad to say about him, super friendly, layed back, but I have decided to part with him. I am going to be putting him in with my ewes this October, and by the middle of November I should be ready to let him go. I am asking $150 if anyone is interested. I do require a $25 deposit. Here is a picture of him:

He is a dark brown gullie. SUPER attractive. (I'm hoping to get a gullie ewe from him this spring:)

Here is more info on him:
Three Creeks Tank
S36778
DOB: April 15, 2012

If you are interested in him and want more details, contact me @ lorrie.killion@aol.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's That Time of the Year!

   Lambing has started for the year! So far I have gotten a ewe and a ram lamb from Davina. They are simply darling! However, I have already sold them. I have sold the lambs, Davina, and Tank to a person that is wanting to get started with sheep. So, ram hunting once more. All of my ewes are expecting, looking forward to what is to come in lambing 2014!                                                                        Ram lamb ewe lamb As you can see, I got a gullie ewe, just like I wanted. But, I decided I would part with her. ewe

Been A Long Time!

     Its been a long time since I've graced this blog with my presence, much longer than I had ever intended. Spring of 2014, I had a total of 11 lambs, all sired by Three Creeks Tank. I only kept one lamb from the bunch, Mossburg, who I used as flock sire this past fall. I sold several of my mature ewe and am down to the small total of four. This summer I intend to increase my herd again, but for the time being, I felt it best to decrease my flock. I will try to be more diligent about posting. Bye for now!

Updated Sales (Oct. 21, 2013)

I have decided to sell my current ram and one of my ewes, Davina. LostLakeFarm Davina Fletcher Magnolia x BluffCountry Cappucino Moorit. Born in 2006. She is currently being exposed to Three Creeks Tank. Great mother, no problems lambing since I've owned her. Sold as is (No promises that she is bred, but she has been exposed to ram) Will be ready to go middle of Novemer.  $100 Three Creeks Tank-- BEAUTIFUL dark brown scurred gulmoget ram lamb. He is by Caulfield Horatio out of Three Creeks Sinead. He has what I believe to be an intermediate fleece.  Tank will be ready to sell by the middle of November. I'm asking  $75  for him.  If you are interested in the pair, I will sell them for  $150.  Davina is not related to Tank, but the lambs that she will be having in the spring are. If interested, please look at my terms of sale. Email lorrie.killion@aol.com for more information on these sheep!